Sunday, November 4, 2018

Always hate this part.

Visits are always too short. Making the trip to the airport as fun as possible.

























Missing these peeps already :(
So much quieter already. Baya patiently waiting her turn LOL.

























Rant ahead.
The happiest dogs are those that are given jobs and purpose. Most dogs are genetically born with an ability for certain kinds of work, a natural GIFT if you will. Letting them exercise this ingrained talent is not cruel, it is SO much more cruel to keep a smart, athletic, living being trapped in a house or yard all day bored to death and getting obese on treats that "fur baby" parents think they crave. They really crave a job, fun, activity.

 First they came for the greyhounds, but I said nothing because I do not race.
Then they came for the hunters, but I said nothing because I do not hunt.
Then they came for agility and flyball, but I said nothing because I do not compete.
Then they came for herders, but I said nothing because my dogs don't herd.
Then they came for sleddogs, but I said nothing because I am not a musher.
Then they came for my pet, but no one was left to fight for us.
 PETA and HSUS end goal is to effectively end pet ownership, and people are following blindly.


No comments: