Sunday, December 9, 2018

Hulabaloo.

Trips in the car usually result in funny conversation. I will preface this with...Xander found Grand Theft Auto on the Xbox, we did not know for a while.
Xander: What is a strip club?
*Eyes widen, glance exchanged with Jason*
Me: A place where people are naked.
Xander: Is that allowed? Are they good places?
Me: Young adults sometimes think they are entertaining, other people feel they are inappropriate. 
Jason: You know what they are, you probably saw it on GTA.
Xander: No I haven’t...it’s not Vegas, it is Liberty City.
Xander: Dad have you been to a strip club?
Jason: Yes, when I was 21. I was never a big fan.
Xander: How many times did you go? Like 1 or 2.
Me: He said he wasn’t a big fan.
Xander: Mom have you been to a strip club.
Jason: Are you sure you didn’t see one on GTA?
Xander: I haven’t, I have been everywhere in Liberty City...except Happiness Island.
Jason: Better stay away from Happiness Island.
 LMAO
























Helping grandma decorate.





The annual Hulabaloo play with Grandma. They kept the laughs coming.



No comments: