Wednesday, March 13, 2019

On the Hunt again.

Took the girls to a Barn Hunt practice. Kitsune of course is crazy, and fantastic at it, and annoying LOL. Baya does not show Kitsune’s level of drive and intensity, but she got the job done, found the rats and had a good time.

As we left this morning Jason said I should stop at Jiffy Lube for a top off. I NEVER do LOL. I actually turn in today and get settled in a 2 car line. Jason calls, “Tell them you are going on a long drive if they say you are good.”... Me “where are you?” LOL.


























We are going once or twice a week between now and the next trial. I want to get Kitsune her last Open leg just in case we do end up doing the ACL surgery. She has strained it pretty good I think, she still uses the leg so I don't think it is a full tear...but we may have to do something about it soon. Down time to heal is LOOONNNGGG. This won't be fun with crazy pants.

No comments: