Thursday, June 13, 2019

LA round two.

LA is done. We had a much smaller group than I hoped for, but half my girls haven't kidded yet. Bummer. The girls that did get scored today were not at their best...they are only 10 days to 3 weeks fresh, so it is what it is this year. Still glad to participate. Just hope next year timing lines up better so my whole herd can be scored and my girls will be well in milk so they look their best.

Our lovely Camanna GS Ursellina Gold scored VEEV 89!!
5 years old 3 weeks fresh...not being milked, just feeding her twins.

























Camanna BTA Unsinkable Molly B VVV+85! 2 years old 2 weeks fresh not being milked.
























Bellafire GT Taboo +EE+83! 5 years old 10 days fresh not being milked.
























Bellafire BP Hide And Seek +V++84! 3 years old 2 weeks fresh not being milked. I love this girl, I hope she gets a better score next year, I think she is nicer than this years.
























Pleasant Dreams EC Uptown Funk V+V 86! Not bad for our homebred boy who JUST turned 1 year old.

















Bellafire HBK Beach Bum VVE 88! 2 years old.


















12 hours without mom...they are some happy kids now!







No comments: