Monday, December 9, 2019

Going to be a lot of work.

Out feeding the critters on a crappy weather morning. I hope this winter is short and sweet.
























Good news we have lots of babies coming this spring! The boys got right to work and hit everyone LOL.
























I did a thing. Should have done this a few years ago...ok more like 20...but it's never too late, right?! A week in, and I am loving it. Hope I'm not singing a different tune after my Vet102 final tomorrow LOL. Here is to two years of getting my learning on
Miss Holly watching over my coffee while I study.
























Practice, Practice, Practice.

























Hayden's basketball pics got back. Yes, she wanted to spin it on her finger for her picture. Dork.
Work time for everyone. Hayden doing homework at the table, Jericho on the floor with glue and paper, and I'm PennFostering it on the couch. I see a lot of this in my future.

No comments: