Saturday, July 25, 2020

My brave girl.

Hayden is off on her first solo flight. Lily came along for moral support. They had fun checking out the airport...couldn’t understand why airports are not my favorite place LOL.
























Lily had to pose by the yellow bug, she was wearing her Emma Swan jacket.
























Lily is a hugger, Hayden is so not. There are times she gives in though.























Goodbyes are hard...and scary.























We watched until the plane took off.
























When she landed safely, Hayden sent me some pics she took.
























She is so brave...10 days of fun in the sun with her BFF.























LOL Lily misses her sister like crazy already. “Boydom” would get at me too.























I’m winning. No mercy.

No comments: