Friday, September 25, 2020

Daughter's Day

National daughters day. I love these two amazing girls huge...and there is absolutely no way I could be any more proud of them. They make me smile so much my face hurts on the daily. ❤️❤️ Being serious for a photo...whole different matter LOL. 














































Waffles putting in some study buddy work.























Nerd alert (we say that with love in this house), Lily loves them...I think I just need to get used to them LOL.























I'm officially over the hill...reading glasses. My text book has been a bit blurry if too close. May need an eye exam soon just to see if things have gotten real bad LOL.























So fun making cupcakes when you can’t eat them. Ugh.  




No comments: