Monday, October 26, 2020

6th grade Lily Bug

Not sure if the kiddos will get school pics this year or not. So I figured I would take a few. Lily was first up...may need to retake after a bang trim though LOL. The boys were too busy, and I'm still working on Hayden letting me take pics of her. So glad to have my one girly girl.



She is growing into a beautiful, smart, funny, sassy thing. Love her so much!





12 going on 16...I have to stop blinking.
























I can not make this stuff up. Boys are fighting, the boys are always fighting right now. Jason is telling them to appreciate each other, one day you will need a wing man. 
Xander: Why would I ever need him? 
Lily: Because one day I will kick you out of my basement. 
LMAO!!!! Cute baby frog Jericho found today



 

No comments: