Sunday, March 7, 2021

Time to relocate.

Time for shavings, and a location change. The pups will be used to a loud crazy busy house LOL.


























I have been scanning Kitsune for a few days, still early but I'm ready to spill. Seems her trip to Colorado was productive!! Due right around April 8th. I will continue to scan as we go. Right now I only see 5 ish...very likely she has a few more hiding from me. Scanning early like this they are still high up and harder to get a good view of. I can not wait to see these babies. The wait list is almost full, I will be taking a couple more names though, so message me if you are seriously interested. This litter we will be retaining a female, perhaps looking for a semi local co-ownership home for her. I would love to keep pups from every litter, but that doesn't work well with trying to remain a small family oriented program. Yay for babies!







 

No comments: