Friday, March 4, 2022

Miracle.

 Triplets for Penelope too. 1 buckling and 2 doelings....tiny, but they seem healthy. So far the penis fairy is doing a decent job of not drowning me in sausages LOL.



I randomly went out to do a new baby check. Penelope’s triplets are smaller and one was not steady on her feet. I got out there and Penelope had all the babies in the corner under the heat lamp. I couldn’t see the tiny girl. I moved Penelope and she had been laying on her. The baby was dead, she was totally limp, not breathing and unresponsive. I blew in her mouth a bunch of times, and did chest compressions. In a min or so she was back. Oh my gosh CPR saved the baby goat. I hope she is going to be ok. I’m pulling her now and will bunk her with Heidi’s kids. I’m already up every 2 hours around the clock. What’s one more.



No comments: