Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lily Bug is such a giver.

Though it's hard to say if she gives out of the goodness of her heart, or for fear that she will be attacked if she does not. She doesn't usually put up a fight for toys, I think she has seen one too many bite fests between Xan and Hayden over toys. Now she has started giving up some of her food too. She will set some of her food on the outskirts of her highchair tray so Hayden can reach over and grab it, like chunky monkey needs more food. Lily has also figured out which button on my camera to push to take a picture...hmm do you think this means I take too many pictures :)

My weight loss plan has hit a stand still, after being down 14 lbs I have gained 1 back and I seem to be stuck. So I decided to add in a workout, tonight was my first exotic dance class...it was a lot of fun, I am going to be so sore tomorrow. Hopefully this will get me back on track...it's fun at any rate.

Some pics from the last couple of days.

Xan was so tired he passed out waiting on his bottle.

At least he doesn't need to see to eat LOL


I was going to be wearing some strappy heels to class tonight so I gave my toes a little paint job...Hayden and Lily got their first paint job too!!!


Jason being cute :)



A very sad Pit Bull story and photos were released a few days ago, made me find my old Breed rally shirt. Not all Pit Bulls are bad people!

No comments: