Sunday, October 4, 2009

No I don't cook, but I know what's good :)

So the Multiples and More question of the week is about cookies. Mmmm I love thinking about foods I am not eating. I am now down 13 lbs and haven't had a cookie in like 2 months. I have a good recipe for ya though! Thanks to a mommy friend, Rach- these are still my fav cookies, Jason has made these for us a few times now. Here it is...



2 sticks butter (one cup)

1 cup brown sugar

3/4 cup granulated sugar

2 eggs

1 tbsp high quality vanilla extract

dash cinnimon

1/2 tsp salt

1 tsp baking soda

1 1/2 cups flour

3 cups rolled oats(optional)

Pam or similar spray(optional)

1 cup chocolate chips,

3/4 cup slivered almonds

3/4 cup of halved macadamia nuts

Preheat oven to 350*.

Cream together butter and sugar, then add eggs, salt, and vanilla.

Stir in flour, baking soda, and any optional ingredients. Mix in oats.

Grease muffin tins if desired, then drop about 2 tbsp into the center of each one.

Bake for uh, like 10 minutes I guess? She made up this recipe so I kinda just eyeball it to see when they're done.


It would not be a blog post with out some sort of pic, so here is one of Xan lovin on OJ kitty.

No comments: