Sunday, November 1, 2009

November...welcome back blinkers!!!

We'll get to some cute trio pics soon...my big news first :) I made it 3 months without eating anything that blinks, I lost 15 lbs and am now just 7 lbs up from before I got PG!!! Today I started bringing blinkers back, I will eat meat one day a week. I have not been good at all about making sure to get protein and iron, I am covered in bruises and feeling a little sluggish so I am glad to bring a little meat back. OK enough about me...bring on the toddlers. The trio were being so cute tonight, just having their bedtime sippy and hanging with their doggies.
Bedtime sippy fun...
Sharing with friends :)
Hayden getting smooched

Silly kiddos

Bug being sweet to her Daddy

1 comment:

Jill said...

Good for you! That is awesome! I am also still working on the last 10 lbs from these toddlers!