Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Checking out some Christmas lights.

We took the trio to the Portland International Raceway tonight to check out the two miles of lights they put out on the track. Tonight was supposed to be Little Gym night but traffic was horrid and we would have been really late, so we rescheduled and went to check out the lights at PIR instead.




I am sooo tired of the trio's favorite cartoons, someone save me. I am ashamed to admit that when they were asking for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for the 5th time today I actually muttered, mostly under my breath, that the clubhouse burned down and they will be busy doing repairs so we have to watch something else LOL.
Lily was very sweet today, I was watching an Australian DUI commercial...it's tough to watch but I wish the US had really harsh commercials like this, people might think twice. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8
Anyway, it had me in tears...Lily came up to me rubbed my head and in her little upset voice she said "Momma don't be sad"
This was posted by a friend on one of my message boards. VERY good car seat stuff to know, I think I know a lot but even I learned a few new things thanks to this. Car Seat 101 http://www.blog22.thelifetalk.com/2010/11/car-seat-101/

No comments: