Friday, February 11, 2011

Blinders...I don't think so Hehehe

They, you know who 'they' are...right?, say nature made parents find their offspring totally beautiful and perfect to help ensure they loved and cared for the offspring thus helping to ensure the species survival. Well I think Jericho is the most beautiful baby ever and no, it's not blinders...it is totally true :) He is getting so huge, today we had him in 3mo size clothes, and they fit. He is 6 weeks today, way too young to be so big. Jason got on the scale with him and deduced he weighs about 11 1/2 lbs WOW. His eyes are turning a lighter shade of blue, we are guessing he will stay blue like the trio has.




I had my 6 week check up today to make sure I am healing well from the Csection. Since this will probably ;) be the last visit with Doctor Winkler we took all the kids with us to my appointment today. The trio actually did really awesome, didn't terrorize the place too much at all.


We did some more crafts this evening, the kids just love painting. Nanny Tabitha brought some really fun stuff to mess around with. She also brought some little Vday cards and M&M's for the trio....I have to admit I ate the M&M's Hahaha.


Making egg carton LadyBugs.
Finished products.

No comments: