Monday, February 21, 2011

We want more spankings!

Is it wrong that my kids think being chased around the house for a "spanking" is one of the best games ever LOL. Tonight I chased them around for a half hour pretending to paddle their butts while they laughed.
They assumed the position all on their own waiting for 'spankings'...silly kids.
Then they would run down our hall, a dead end...they will not make good criminals, and wait there for me to 'spank' them. They look scared don't they :)


Besides getting spanked the trio had a lot of fun playing with beads today...they made a couple necklaces, Dad even got in on it and made bracletes for the kids.

The girls were wearing their baby dolls/toys today, it was so cute to see them put them down their shirts then walk around patting them like I do Jericho when he is in the Moby LOL.



We got some pics of Jericho up today...he is so adorable, lucky for him! He is wearing me out, I really wish we could get his feedings on a schedule. I was probably spoiled with the triplets they were formula fed and on a strict 3 hr schedule, no snacking even. Jericho is still eating all the time and we have no schedule at all. I am starting to get frustrated...and for the first time today had the thought of not being able to do this, giving up and going to formula. His latch is awesome, my supply is plenty and he is gaining like a champ...I just am having a hard time with being an on call milk bar 24/7.
Our photographer gave us a bunch of $25 credits to hand out. Anyone in the Portland area that would like to give her a try and get $25 off let me know. She really is awesome! We are all going in tomorrow to get some family pics...lets hope three 2 1/2 year olds and a 7 week old cooperate at least a little.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Hang in there with the breastfeeding (especially when he has growth spurts and is attached all_day_long). We're at 10 weeks and she is finally becoming more predictable w/her feeding/napping. I've had to force myself to let go of that triplet scheduling need and just enjoy this sweet time.

TripMomma said...

Thanks so much! I am trying to take it one day at a time. Way to go to you guys!