Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hayden 101

You may have noticed I tend to take a lot of pictures...hahaha OK so that is a mild understatement. I have my little camera on me almost 24/7 because you never know what photo op may present itself :) Today Hayden was quite cute, she was pretending to be a bunny, and very interested in modeling for my camera. So here is a little study of Hayden...




One of the best pictures I have ever taken of Hayden <3





I can see her in a few years with tween tude giving me this face...oh help :)


This is what I got from Lily and Xan when I tried to take pics of them today LOL

He was telling me NO hehehe.

Jericho had his 6 month pictures today, Daddy played with the trio in the pool while I was gone.


We got some great pics at Jericho's shoot today but this will have to do until I get them back :)

No comments: