Friday, January 27, 2012

I think we just started 'Helper of the day'!

The big kids are really wanting to help and be more involved with what Jason and I are doing, especially Hayden. Today we were talking about what I should make them for lunch and Hayden told me she wanted to help. Usually the kitchen is off limits unless we are seated at the table eating, so when I said OK to her request she was super excited. She walked right next to me heading for the kitchen and kept saying over and over "It's you and me together" LOL.


Today she helped me make peanut butter, honey and banana roll ups...way to go Haddie! :)








I told Lily she could help tomorrow, we shall see if she shows as much interest. She strikes me as one who down deep is just fine with being served and not having to help Hahaha.

No comments: