Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Grandma got right back on the horse.

Jason and I had a CCL class tonight, and then went out for dinner after. Grandma told Jericho he better behave himself, since this was her first time babysitting since he decided to have a seizure on her last watch...naughty boy. Happy to report it went well, he has been totally 100% since Monday so we figured it was safe to get out of the house.


The class was cool, all stuff I have heard before since I already had my Oregon permit, the instructor was a funny guy. Some of the people in that class though...wow...I couldn't see half of them actually carrying, or maybe I should say I hope they don't LOL . As soon as the permits come in the mail Jason and I will be good to go in: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. Pretty amazing considering we will only hold 3 permits, but those 3 states are accepted by lots of other states.
Have gun will travel reads the card of a man!

Little man is back to his monkey self!




Could he be any cuter?

Funny Lily tid bit. When Jason picked them up from school today Lily asked him to take her somewhere windy, then she added so she could fly a kite :)

No comments: