Saturday, February 11, 2012

Let the good times roll!

It has been a crazy week in court (I will have SO much to share once this case is over and I can write about it), and by Saturday I wasn't feeling too great so I spent most of the weekend on the couch. It was nice to be home though, I am enjoying my stint back in the M-F 9-4:30 "working" world...but boy do I miss my kiddos. Being out of the house from 8-5:30 and only seeing my babies for about 3 hours a day is so hard. Many hugs to those working moms and dads out there...I couldn't imagine doing this long term right now.




Having fun with dad...until he couldn't take the 120 some pounds anymore LOL.




Pony down Hahaha.
They try gentle coaxing to get him back up.






Then they try not so gentle LOL.
Xander, ready to catch Lily :)


They are ready for Valentines Day!


Ready for the hugs and kisses.


I love big smiles!
Our mini Xander, he is so much like his big brother...even already has a budding shoe fetish LOL.

No comments: