Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hair, flowers and cookies!

I am so glad my girls are too young to care if Mom f's up their hair. Hopefully by the time they are old enough to care I will be much better at doing their hair LOL. I tried a couple new hair ideas, I am loving this site...lots of great ideas!

As you can see, I need more practice :)


Another 'triple into one' braid for Hayden. These are easy, since she hates to sit for long.



















Gotta love Spring in Oregon, one day it is beautiful...the next thunderstorms and rain, lots of rain.
We stayed inside today and did a little painting. I saw a cute idea on Pinterest, but didn't have any 2 liter bottles, so we used finger prints instead to make our Cherry Blossoms.
They did a super job, the trio got a little carried away with the pink paint though :) 



























Jericho's came out the cleanest...of course he had the most help LOL.
After we washed up and had dinner we made some more of those yummy no bake cookie balls! They turned out just as great as last time! The triplets were pro at rolling the cookie balls!



















All dry, they turned out pretty cute, right?!

No comments: