Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

OK I may have a canvas addiction...are there support groups for that? My newest additions. Everything is staying boxed up until we move and have more wall space. I can't wait to see them all together!


Today is 12-12-12...pretty neat date, but also getting closer and closer to this Mayan prediction thing. The news lately has been full of horrible story after horrible story. Do I think the world is going to end on 12/21, no...not really. I do think many more crazies are going to come out of the wood work between now and then. Just yesterday an young guy walked into our local mall and killed 2 people, wounded another and killed himself. This is the same mall we usually have our Santa pictures taken at. I just don't get what is going through people's minds.
We are pro-protecting ourselves in this house, we are pro-gun, and pro- knowing how to use them, and using them safely. We bought a few new protection items today. These little .22's will be good for the kids to learn on one day, my first weapon was a .22 rifle also.
Also got a couple machetes. We all know this is a zombie killing weapon of choice...but it would also come in handy in many other situations. Be prepared people, get food and other supplies together. There is nothing wrong with planning for a disaster, it doesn't make you a crazy person...better to be safe than sorry.












In lighter news....these were my actual letters during my Words With Friends game against my brother. Pretty cool :)

No comments: