Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Poor Jericho.

Nothing too exciting today, Xander continues to surprise me with his photo bug abilities. He came up to me today, asked me to stay still then took this. Jason's old phone camera has those funny themes. He did a really good job, wonder if I have a budding film director :)

You can't tell from this lovely picture, but I guess I had it going on today LOL. Outside of a store I had someone tell me I was wearing a "beautiful outfit." Then later, right in the middle of a totally unrelated conversation, my hubby blurts out that I have "great cheekbones." Hahaha nah my head didn't swell.
Daddy and Jericho relaxing...this was too cute to pass up.















Haddie and O.J. were watching TV together...he is such a sweet cat.















Xander joined in for a hug.















I got another canvas in today. I think this is the last one for awhile...I think, hahaha.
Poor Jericho has come down with hives or something. It looks so miserable, wish I knew what brought them on.















We treated him to a nice bath, added 2 cups of ground up oatmeal and a cup of baking soda.

No comments: