Friday, January 18, 2013

2 year montage and check up!

Jericho had his 2 year check up today...only 2 1/2 weeks late LOL. Jason said he did great, I stayed home with the other three, so I missed it. I am kinda glad I did, I guess he didn't cry at all when he got his shot, but he did say "ow," then he looked down at his leg and said "OWWW." Poor guy.

Oh and he weighed in at a whopping 27 lbs which puts him in the 25th-50th % and is 35 1/4" which is the 70th %. My peanut. It is funny stacked up to preemie triplets my full term singleton is the peanut LOL. He is healthy and happy and that is all that matters...and I have a feeling he will catch up in the end LOL.

His 2nd year montage is done! It is long, but has some great music...so grab a drink, sit back and enjoy....really you can't pass up seeing his megawatt smile a couple hundred times :)

Sadly One True Media closed up shop...so our montages are no longer available to view. Thankfully I was able to buy them all on DVD though.
Now I just have to find a new way to make them, I really loved One True Media so bummed they closed :(

No comments: