Friday, January 11, 2013

Ducks and wraps.*

My love of all things Scentsy has grown...this cute guy is now making my car smell devine! With Jason being a big Duck's fan, I thought Mr. Wellington would be a perfect addition :)
The kids loved him...they would have rathered the duck stayed in the house LOL.















Kisses from Jericho.















Dinner time and Jericho was very excited :)


Hayden's best buddy Alvin.
















OK so I am being brave. Wanna see what having triplets + 1 does to you...look at your own risk Hahaha. I admit I gained 10 lbs during the 17 days we ate fast food for every single meal when we were in Bend and then in Florida this last Sept/Oct. Even when I was down closer to where I wanted to be my triplet skin is just a mess. There isn't much I can do about it, until I am able to get a tummy tuck. Or so I thought. These are my before pics, then a friend...and fellow triplet Momma, wrapped me. She is crazy for the 'It Works!' products, she has seen a lot of success.
So funny...my biggest baby, Baby B AKA Hayden, was on the right side of my belly...it has the most damage LOL.
















The wrap in action! I wore it for 5 hours, then I need to drink half my body weight in water each day for the next three days...then I get to do my after pics and measurements. I am down to try it once a month for the next 3 months to see if it really works. If so you all should totally try it out! I will keep you posted.


No comments: