Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fun with Mr. Cheese!

Our good Buddy Tristan was having a party at Chuck E. Cheese today. Jason was busy sanding away at the new house, but I decided to "man" up and take the kiddos by myself. One very big thing I forgot to take into consideration...spring break. Oh my gosh was it busy...we don't go to Chuck's very often, maybe twice a year at best, and I don't think I have ever seen it this busy.

We all had a great time! Thank goodness for Alexia, she was rocking Jericho duty...that little man was all over the place, I honestly think he just about wore out two preteen girls in the 3 1/2 hours we spent there. The trio were quite busy themselves, I tried to keep up with them as best I could. Xander was often off doing his own thing, the girls and I played a lot of games together though.















The girls LOVED this!

















Didn't take the bigs very long to figure out most of the games.















A fun little ride with Chuck.
It takes a little photo booth type picture :)















Haddie was quite good at the ball throwing games.















Lily actually tried them too, and wasn't half bad herself.
















Oh the giant horse ride was a fave!















I reminded myself of my old riding lessons watching them...heels down, elbows in are you trying to fly away LOL. 















Xan loved the water shooting game. They were so proud to bring me all their tickets that they won. I am so glad they don't get yet that the better you do the more tickets you get. I love how excited they get when they bring me their 1 ticket won at a time HAHAHA. Though the machine where you turn them in at took forever.















Hayden was killing it on the baskets...like making 5 and 6 shots in a row. I hope she loves basketball as much as I did when I was a kid.















Hi Ho Little Man!
























They all actually loved Chuck E. this time. So glad, hope they feel the same way about the characters at Disney in May!

















More B balling!

















A little roller coaster ride.



Kids were actually getting stuck on this one. Xander had to jump on it anyway. Lucky it didn't break down with him stuck up in the air.



















Mmmm pizza and cake!
















My son is getting testy. He got angry with my friend and took forever to say sorry to her. He has been have a tough go recently with his emotions...all part of growing up I'm sure. Just hope it doesn't get much worse before it gets better LOL.


















They earned a beanie full of tickets...200+ not too shabby when you take into account that they earned 99% of them on their own!















And the best....picking out their prizes :)

No comments: