Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring, is that you?

It was BeeeUtiful today! After school we stayed at the park for an hour playing. I actually saw some flowers, unfortunately so did the kids LOL.














 Jericho was having so much fun...he was all over the place.














Strong little man...he pointed at the bars and jumped up and down until I placed him up there.















We played a little hide and seek, Jericho needs another lesson in the art of invisibility Hehehe.














The kiddos made some new friends today at the park too.














We had a total lame mom excuse for a dinner tonight, then spent an hour doing "homework."














The trio LOVED it, and they were super good at it. I figured I would get us all used to this whole homeschooling stuff. It was fun for me even. I forgot one of my fave pretend games to play when I was a kid was being a teacher and handing out homework to my little sister and her friend. Felt like old times Hahaha.

No comments: