Saturday, August 23, 2014

A quick photo shoot of my nieces.

I am far from a professional photographer, I am an amateur at best...more like someone who has a nice camera and gets lucky now and then LOL. Even still I had to try my hand and getting some shots of these two beautiful young ladies that I am fortunate enough to call my nieces.

As usual I could not weed down to just 5 or 6, or 10. I had fun taking these, and think I got lucky with 2 or 3 really nice ones...but maybe that is just me ;)

This little shoot was not planned at all, I thought about doing this last minute during our poolside BBQ. The sun was going down, but the lighting seemed to be at that sweet spot...I thought Lydia lying back with a beautiful blue sky above to light up her eyes was perfect.

Sweet little peanut.


I think this one is one of my faves.





She is signing "I love you Auntie" :)



Another favorite. Rowan and Lydia, sister snuggles, awww.
My friend took the above pic and worked her editing magic on it...I wish I knew how to do that, thanks Wendy...you took it from good to WOW!


 Love these too...

Big sis is beautiful...even in Xander's white T turned inside out...see I told you this wasn't planned LOL.
They look like they are both thinking about something. Love this one too.

Wish the sun hadn't jumped in on a couple of these...darn newbie.


Love this one too. Hope you like them Allie, I had fun spending 10 minutes pretending to be pro yo Hahaha.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I absolutely love the name Rowan for a girl. It was on our long list, but J put the kibosh on it. Nice job putting yourself out there and looking for your light!