Monday, August 4, 2014

Let the school shopping start.

We knew today was going to be a painful (to the wallet) kind of day, so we started out with a little lunch and playground time at the trio's school first. This part of the play structure got a lot of use today, Xander and Hayden were on a mission to make it all the way across.

Hung up for a second...keep going dude!

He was looking strong, but Hayden didn't wait her turn and started toward him so he dropped down to let her go. I think he would have made it :)

I remember when Haddie was a baby her tongue was almost always sticking out, I was actually a little concerned LOL. She seemed to have outgrown it, but now I am noticing it usually comes back when she is working really hard at something. Going to have to address this somehow LOL.

Woohoo go Hayden!


She made it!!! Way to go Haddie :)

My little monkey boy, he loves to freak me out. I have given up trying to keep my 3 1/2 year olds feet on the ground...most of the time.

Good time for a hug, while you have to stand still and get your shoe tied.

On to the painful stuff. The Nike employee store was a mad house, but it was worth it.
The kids each got a new pair of shoes, Jason got a new pair too...and I finagled two pairs for myself. Score :)

These three had no problem finding shoes, poor Hayden...who has been saddled with giant and wide feet, had a harder time.

Wow, you can really see a resemblance between Lily and Jericho here.

That is quite the haul, all our shoes, some sweatshirts for the kids, a couple shirts and a jersey for Jason and some workout stuff for me...ouch. And we haven't even started on the school clothes or supplies yet.
Good thing that all this shopping made us hungry for some Chinese. While Jason was waiting for our to go order he won $370 off $12 playing video poker...perfect timing! Thank you very much!

Jericho's little 11's next to Xander's 13's.

Lily's 12's next to Hayden's size 1's. They didn't have any girly shoes in a 1 that were this wider shoe type, thankfully the sales associate thought of trying girly laces when Hayden balked at these shoes.

Xan got a new back pack...he loves it.
Jason's kicks...all the bright colors are a little hard to get used to.

I love these Dunk Sky Hi Mesh's in Olive...so cute, I am in love with this style of shoe. I got some little workout shoes too, that look much bigger than a 9 for some reason.

After a long day of playing and shopping, the kiddos came home and chilled out watching a movie.
Jericho and Gangster cuddled on Jericho's sleeping bag.

Are they cute or what?!

Aww hugs.

Gangster looks like he hates this doesn't he LOL.

Adorable.

No comments: