Sunday, January 11, 2015

Goodbye gifts are a lot of work.

We have known for a while that Lily's BFF Kalaya would be moving soon, I'm glad that we had some notice, Lily is taking it hard and I think having time to go through this slowly is kinder. This is Kalaya's last week here, it is making Lily more sad as the final day approaches. Poor Bug :(

Today Lily said "Mom I want to make a going away gift for Kalaya." Well that turned into 3 1/2 hours of cra-z-loom...um...fun. The girls got the set for Christmas, there must be a serious learning curve LOL. Lily helped me make 2, Hayden helped make one and Xan watched me make his. Thank goodness Jericho didn't want one today too. So done.
A few youtube videos later and I was getting the hang of it.

Lily and Hayden did pretty good, though I think they are probably a year away from going solo LOL.

Lily and Kalaya's BFF bracelets are done...whew. They turned out really cute for our first try at this loom thing.


3 1/2 hours of work later.

Haddies is cute too.

Xander wanted Ducks and Seahawks colors LOL.

Kitsune is getting bigger every day, she is closing in on 15 lbs now. The kids safety zone that is the couch is coming to an end soon I think. She knows she is not allowed on the couch...but sometimes she just doesn't follow the rules...and she can almost get herself all the way up.

Lily funny from earlier. I have been trying to get back on the diet and workout wagon I fell off of a year ago. So I am currently doing a squats challenge. It is really hard to keep good form and not laugh when you hear, from behind you, "Mom, what are you doing and why are you pointing your butt at me?" LOL Thanks for the laugh Bug.

No comments: