Saturday, January 10, 2015

Party animal.

Jericho was invited to his first school friend party today. We don't hear much from Jericho about the other kids at school, except for Zane...it appears the boys are pretty close. Zane had his 4th Bday party at a fun pizza joint. Jason and the trio came along and had fun playing games and earning lots of tickets, I almost never saw them LOL.
Jericho was all over the place, but he is getting better at playing the games.



He shot the first plank out all by himself. Nice shooting Tex.

We didn't play, but Jericho and I walked through the glow in the dark put put course.

Of course LOL.


Jason and the trio tried out the laser tag...we could watch them on the CCTV. They had a blast, I am so going next time :)

Pizza and cake time! Love the little turtles.

These two are so funny...they have a great little friendship I think.

Hahaha!


Jericho looks so happy for his friend, too cute.

The boys love this game.

I got sucked in myself LOL.



It was a great party, all the kids had fun...and then later we watched the Seahawks kick butt, pretty awesome day!

No comments: