Sunday, January 1, 2017

Must bottle that stuff!

Kids are crazy creatures. Not only did they make it until midnight last night, but they were up at 8am playing in the snow. Someone needs to bottle that stuff.
It's been snowing for a few days. I am just about over the white stuff. Spring, do hurry up.
Silly Scooter, you have a run in.
The girls didn't sled long...they said there was too much snow LOL.


The weather cleared...it is so beautiful. I still have to pinch myself when I think of how we ended up with this dream becoming reality. I adore my home, even in the winter...I just adore it a lot more from inside. I also adore my hubby for doing most of the critter feeding this time of year.

So peaceful.

Cray cray loves the snow too.



Snow nose.



2016 was a great year for us...here is hoping 2017 stays the course!
Happy New Year everyone!


No comments: