Sunday, January 29, 2017

Not so fast.

Oz thinks he is so sneaky.
It's like a shark fin...only little kitty ear tips poking over my computer to see if I am looking.





































Test grab.






































Reaching a little farther.





































Is she really not going to stop me. Yes dude, she is going to stop you.





































Piggies are really needing to find their new farms. We thought Uni Piggie was pregnant, now we are not so sure. Guess we will just have to see how it goes.




The turkeys are getting big. They have been enjoying the lovely weather too.

T-Minus 1 month until baby goats touchdown!! I can't wait!
Does this belly make my butt look big?






































Our first bunny show. Seems my rabbits are just not fat enough to be show winners. Life in the bunny tractors are going to have to go on hold for some of my hopefuls until after they are done showing.







































Lily just showed me a song she wrote all by herself. She titled it 'The Song Of Freedom'. A little hard to read...it goes...
It's the day of Joy.
It's the day of love.
But most of all it's the day to be free.
Love is the key to be free. It's the day we all come together freeee.

Almost forgot the best part....Jericho made fun of her song and Lily told him to stop or she would crush his bones. Hmmm LOL.

1 comment:

BearikaBallerina said...

hahaha Your kids are so awesome.