Friday, June 23, 2017

A Beach Bum on the farm.

Looks like we finally fixed the buck pen so Hooch can not escape anymore to go back to the ladies. So he needed a buddy to keep him company in the boys only pen.
 This little buck is Bellafire HBK Beach Bum AKA Spicoli. Isn't he adorable?!
Since it looks like neither Heidi or Lulu are having Heartbreaker kids this year, I am super excited to have this little look alike son.
Hopefully I can get some better pics tomorrow. He is a handsome, well bred and sweet little guy though...so happy to have him here.

Miss Heidi, she should have a month to go. Miss thang is looking pretty big, I am thinking 2 or 3 babies for her.

Not the best pics...I lost daylight. I did a nest check today and found 2 of the eggs had hatched. One egg was missing and one was there but it wasn't hatched.



No comments: