Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Little Pepsqueak.

Mr. Pepe is 4 months old...and I swear he has tripled in size since we got him. He has had his 3rd shot finally, so we are starting to take him out more. Parvo scares the crap out of me, so we are very careful with pups until they have at least 3 shots on board. The only place his feet have touched down since we got him is at home. Now he is ready for a harness and to go walk the world.

He gets worn out so quickly LOL. Just a few trips around the front yard and he is ready for a nap.

So dang adorable!
The Pepsqueaks stick of choice...a twig LOL.

A tiny dog can dream.
He is a little better at keep away, not so great with fetch.


The chicks are getting big...a month old and almost done with the heat lamp.
Got some pretty ones.





Accidentally startled this little guy and his momma with my truck. Momma took off one way into the woods...baby took off the wrong direction, down the middle of the road, and kept going farther and farther away. I went and grabbed it up, took it to the last place I saw mom and hid it in a bush. As I drove away I saw mom about 100 feet away, so I'm sure she went and collected her baby.
I love where I live!





































Awww!





































Watching Wonder Woman this afternoon...while the kids fashion their own bow and arrows, such creativity! LOL

No comments: