Saturday, March 17, 2018

Parties and old photos.

Went to Cohen's super fun 13th Bday party...the kids had a blast and went home tired! Win-win!!

I did an impromptu goat ultrasound in the parking lot, got to see someone who has had trouble getting their doe pregnant get good news, that is always fun.





































Lots of fun and games at the party.








































We have been going through stuff that has been in storage. Found some OLD photos while going through the shed. My mom, her siblings, Grandmother. Love old photos!

This is my mom.





































My moms dad was off the boat from Italy. My moms moms side came over from Ireland.
Christmas must have been fun LOL. That is my mom sitting in front of the tree.



















My Grandma and her husband Benny.
My mom. They didn't take many pictures back then, I am really glad to have these.

No comments: