Sunday, October 27, 2019

Good games!

Hayden's cheering section was a bit bigger than usual. Her Grandma, Great Grandpa, Betty and second cousin Broc came to watch her games. I think they need to come to all of her games...she played like the old Hayden that I haven't seen in the last few weeks. Her best games in a while!















Such a fantastic team. Championship game next weekend!

My sister Kimmie came up from Cali for a very short stop over. We don't get to see her near enough. We were missing my little sister Allie, but it was awesome having most of my siblings together for a visit.






























Kimmie...lets not wait another almost 7 years huh?!?! Love you sis, wish we had a longer visit.

























A few fun filled hours...not enough, but I'll take it.

No comments: