Thursday, November 11, 2021

Ice Princesses.

Eleven thinks she is not technically breaking the no furniture rule if she is on Jericho’s lap. 
Baya still loves all the babies.

The kids were just telling me about a 100 question safety questionnaire they were given at school. Hayden laughed and said “one question asked if you have ever tried Majhahaha, I didn’t know what the word was my friend said that’s marijuana stupid”. May be safe with Hayden, she can’t spell it so maybe she’ll skip smoking it LOL. 


Tonight we took the kiddos to Disney on Ice for the first time. I haven't been since I was younger than they are now, everyone LOVED it. They put on quite the show, I don't remember it being this cool when I was a kid. Two hours of a run down of about 10 + different Princesses. We knew Lily would love every second of it, but were happy to see the other three loved it too.


















No comments: