Sunday, November 14, 2021

Soothers.

Drill practice tonight. Cinder and Hayden did great, Brandy had an off night for the second time…thinking ulcers for her too. Going to give her a couple weeks off from Drill and some supplements. Fingers crossed.


Got these to go along with the Magna Gard. Hoping this makes Brandy feel better, will be giving it to Cinder as well. Riding a horse with a painful tummy is no fun.
I am loving the pharmacology course...it's really interesting. Got an angry feline just fix em up with a little "kitty magic" ...ketamine mixed with some butophanol and medetomidine LOL. I am almost done with Pharm, then I will have to do the business math proctor, medical math proctor and pharm proctor. Then I get to start the 1st externship. 90% done with semester 2!!! I am taking my sweet ass time but getting there.

 

No comments: