Saturday, December 4, 2021

Christmas parade!

Busy, long day for us today. First bball. Jericho was on fire today, his two personal best games so far. Won one lost one.






Then we loaded up the horses and headed into town to ride in the local parade with our Drill team. It was a long wet evening, got there about 3pm and didn't get home until about 8:30pm...I couldn't finally feel my fingers or toes. It was a first for Hayden and I...and our horses, and I am so happy to report everything went great. It decided to rain pretty much the whole time. Soggy fun. Our Drill team crew did fabulous and looked so festive. The horses had lights and ornaments all over them. Xander, Lily and Jericho walked and tossed candy. Brandy and Cinder did amazing, seriously I was so impressed!! I wish the weather cooperated, but I can’t complain about anything else.










 

No comments: