Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am legit...whew.

Momma and Xander time today, it is so cool to get to go out with just one child. Xan had part 2 of his end of year eval by the EI ladies this morning. I took him to their office, since the last time we tried it at home he was not cooperating at all.
Grandma came over to stay with the girls and Jericho. My hard working hubby had to sleep. He has been busting his butt at work the last couple of weeks. Just this week alone he has worked 98 hours!
Xander didn't do a whole lot better for the EI lady, but I think she got what she needed, can't wait to see how he scores. After EI he went with me to DMV, he did really well and we were in and out in less than 45 min. I haven't been able to find my drivers license in I don't know how long...before Jericho was born. And we never got the renew card in the mail to let us know our tags were expired. Jason just happened to notice they were a few months expired so I took care of that too. I was a little scared driving there...my tags are expired, I have no license and I forgot our new insurance cards sitting on the counter...if I had been pulled over I would have gone to jail LMAO.

Jason and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary on the 29th of this month...whoa! I am not going to suck it up this year, he is getting a card and a gift this year I swear it!


Xander during his evaluation.

I was trying to keep him occupied at DMV. I gotta say, sometimes going in to the DMV is a lot like going in to a Walmart wow LOL.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! I have been reading yours for some time now...I found it off of BBC when you had the triplets. Your kids are super cute and some of your stories about them crack me up! Jericho is about the cutest little baby boy I have seen too!
PS-I am loving Hayden's face in your previous post where she is learning she has to take a bath!! Poor thing....
This may post as an anonymous poster, so this is Andrea from makingdeels.blogspot.com--just in case!!

TripMomma said...

Thanks Andrea, you are sweet :)