Monday, June 20, 2011

We ticked off three little kids today.

Jason is the worst at keeping gifts under wraps until the big day. He has been nagging me since we got the back yard done to let him put the trampoline we got as a Bday gift for the trio up. I caved today and we all headed out back to put it up. We got it about a 1/4 of the way up and discovered we are missing a bunch of springs. We are now on the hunt for 6 springs, and the place we bought it from doesn't think they will have any in for quite a while. So we took it back down and the kids were not happy with us at all. I feel bad, and hope we get ahold of some springs ASAP.

Out back "helping" dad LOL.



As far as we got before we had to take it back down. So bummed :(

Jericho did get to check it out for a couple min.



Silly boy!

Long baby boy.

I don't know how I always catch him making such funny faces LOL.


When I first downloaded this pic I was like oh how cute and I love his eyes...then I noticed my little sweet baby boy was grabing his junk, boys LMAO!

I think worry wart mom is continuing to rub off on Lily. Now she has started to lay the back of her hand on people's foreheads and asks them if they are sick hehehe.

Ah and a funny from today...
We watched The Princess and the frog, again, today...it's another new fave for them. The girls are now spanking their own butts and saying "women like a man with a big back porch." Thanks Ray...thanks a lot.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Where did you get the trampoline? My parents got ours at Sam's Club and it is called My First Trampoline. It is perfect for little kids. Totally safe, low to the ground, extra padding and netting.

TripMomma said...

We got it at Encore, they get overstock stuff...it is one that is usually sold at Sears. This one is not super low to the ground, but it does have extra padding and a huge net....we just didn't get that far in putting it up LOL. It is an 8 footer that can hold up to like 200 lbs. It's a tad big for them now, but they will be able to grow into it for many years.