Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yummy yummy!

I really need to stop forgetting myself when passing out the sunscreen. Got a little crisp today, not horrible but it'll be a day or two before it turns into a bit of a tan. We spent the late morning until lunch time out side. I even did a little jumping on the trampoline with the kids. Of course I could only jump with one at a time so we would not go over the weight limit...heavy ass 40 lbs toddlers :) We had a great time...just loving the back yard, really a great space.

At dinner time today we decided to introduce Jericho to solids. He will be 6 months in 6 days and really showed interest. We started with a little baby oatmeal, he ate it very well, seemed a tad bored with it though. I think we will try it for another day or two then move on to something a bit more yummy.


They did not like it when I got out...what have I started LOL.





Jericho's first oatmeal experience! His brother and sisters loved being there and watching him.



Already biting and not letting go of the spoon.

Come on Mom just let me do it myself.


Such a happy mess!

No comments: