Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello November!

I can't believe it is November already, this year has flown by.
Nothing too exciting going on around here. Just trying to recover from trick or treating...and trying to NOT let the kids have too much junk. Which of course means I have to eat it before they do...only to protect my children will I force myself to eat hordes of chocolate. Oh the perks pains of motherhood.

I fear I am now a canvas junkie! I order 2 more, they had an amazing deal going on so I actually got them super cheap. Then I went through EVERY SINGLE picture ever taken and made a folder of other possible print worthy photos. I now have a folder of 260 photos...think I need to weed through them a few more times LOL.


















We made a yummy crock pot dinner tonight. It is now that time of year when a crock pot is extra cool :)
 
Ingredients
  • 1 Fryer (or whole chicken if you are like me and had no clue what a fryer was LOL)
  • 1 Lemon
  • 1 Onion
  • 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
  • 1 Can Coca Cola
Instructions
  1. Peel onion and cut into quarters. Cut lemon into Quarters. Place fryer in crock pot. Toss in onion quarters and lemon quarters. Pour in entire bottle of BBQ Sauce and entire can of Coke. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
Throw together a couple sides and you are good to go....Mmmm!

No comments: