Monday, February 18, 2013

Oh dang, that's good!

Another super yummy crock pot dinner tonight, this is going to be made again and often LOL! Crockpot Cheese Tortellini.

Ingredients:
1 bag of frozen tortellini
1 small bag of fresh spinach
2 cans of italian style diced tomatoes
1 box or 4 cups or chicken broth
1 block of cream cheese
1 lb. of sausage
1/2 - 1 carton of fresh mushrooms.

Brown the sausage and put all ingredients in crockpot, chunking up the cream cheese. Cook on low for about 4 hours.

Just try it, you can thank me later :)

Jericho that is not what that was designed for. How have we not had a serious injury yet, I do not know. Maybe it is all the banging on wood I do around here LOL.



Haddie made me laugh today. I was pretending like I was going to eat her up, I told her I was going to start with her toes and could I just have the little one. She told me "No Momma, I need every single toe." Hahaha!

Miss Lily, wrote MOM and drew a couple hearts...awe wub her :)

No comments: