Monday, April 29, 2013

Gonna need one of these myself soon.

More terra-cotta pot gifts in the making, one of these days I am going to have to have the kids make me one to keep! I see making more of these as Christmas gifts in our future...LOVE them!

Everyone was quite excited to do some more painting.





















I love how personal these gifts are, the kids fingerprints are literally all over them LOL.
We made todays pots a little different than we made them before and the other time before.
Jericho helped too...the caterpillars are all him.


Hopefully Xander's latest EI teacher, and a special mystery recipient...shh it's a surprise, will enjoy these.



Hayden, oh my dear dear Hayden. What are we in for? It seems she rather enjoyed going out to play sans clothes yesterday. She wanted to do that again today but I said no. So then I hear her talking up Lily...like trying to get Lily on her side. Lily was heading to the bathroom and Hayden was following her trying to convince her to agree about the no clothes thing. I told Hayden that I said no and to leave Lily alone. Haddie tells me that she just needs to talk to her sister. As she is following Lily into the bathroom I tell her again that I don't care what Lily says, the answer is still no. You want to know what that little turd said to me? She said and I quote "I am not liking that Mom, now if you will please excuse me." Then she SHUT the door almost on my face LMFAO!!!! I am having some pretty scary flashforwards right now.

No comments: