Thursday, February 27, 2014

Enjoy the little things in life...

My gallery wall needed something other than canvas, so I made another sign. I saw this saying on Pinterest a long time ago and fell in love with it. I always planned to incorporate it somehow. I truly believe the sentiment, and really try to keep this in mind...especially on those days when my kids have me near the end of my rope LOL.

"Enjoy the little things in life...one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."

When we put the new wood floors in the house I kept back some scrap pieces for just these types of projects. Jason cut the wood to size and made these bracket things at work to hold the wood together, I'm sure he could have found them in a store...but I think he loves having something to do at work when it is slow LOL.


I painted the base grey, then used my fave green/blue/grey color for the letters.

I didn't have any stencils, so I just free handed it...so it is not perfect, but it'll do.

Of course I bugged him until he hung it up right this minute LOL. Thanks Babe!

Yikes...my wall is almost complete. I still have a little more space to fill on the right side, but not much...what will I do when I run out of room?!?!

No comments: