Sunday, February 23, 2014

Homemade posters.

Soccer is going a little better, Xander stayed with it for the 90 minutes today...though I may have bribed him with time on his tablet LOL. Haddie is doing really great...and Lily surprises us with how much she works at it.



I had to come solo today, so this little Tasmanian Devil was all mine to keep up with. Needless to say, I didn't get to sit and watch the trio play, like at all LOL.

Cute, lovable, joyful, adorable, funny...little terror, and I am so fortunate that he is all mine :)

You can tell my kids are getting older, and I am getting braver. After taking them solo to soccer, I even took them solo to the grocery store...WHAT, that's right check me out! I had to take a picture just to prove it LOL. Don't mind the grumpy Bug...she is kinda back in a mood swing, neck snapping fast mood swing, stage again. Good times!

My kids were being so good in the craft room coloring, they were getting along so well...and, this should have been a red flag, they were being super quiet. I finally go to say Hi and see what beautiful pictures they have been coloring for me. I find all these "posters" that they have made and hung up with glue stick glue. At least it should clean off pretty easy...I hope.

They were so proud of their works of art.


The boys put this puzzle together twice, way to go guys...see breaking things is not the only fun in life, constructing also has it's fun.


No comments: