Friday, December 19, 2014

Off for winter break...and puppy baths.

Jason and I volunteered in the trio's class this morning, for their Gingerbread house PJ party. Almost the entire school was in PJ's today, I wore a PJ shirt but went with jeans instead of PJ bottoms. Today was their last day before starting a 16 day long break...I am so happy, no more early mornings for a while Hahaha.
The kids took the Christmas gifts in today too, everyone loved their mugs and Mrs. P loved the wreath...I think it turned out pretty fantastic..if I do say so myself.

The Kindy kids had help from their 5th grade buddies again, there were 50 kids making a mess with frosting and candy in this classroom...and having a marvelous time.




Nice job Lily Bug!

Xander kept his work much cleaner than his sisters...which is a little funny, since his room is always the biggest mess. Hmm maybe it really is always Jericho's fault LOL.

Looking good Xan.
Haddie did a great job too.

Bug just wanted to eat hers LOL.

When we got home the pup was totally passed out. I thought she looked super funny LOL.
Kitsune has been here a week now, and she turned 8 weeks old today. She has already grown a pretty good amount, her little harness is almost due to be loosened. She threw up on the car ride home from the breeders a week ago, today we decided to take her out for her second drive and see how she did. No accidents and no throwing up! Yay!

I yawn at your car ride. Car rides are no big deal now mom, I'm a big girl. See the little black spot on her tongue...it is like a little birth mark.

She is so darn cute! Such a huge PITA too Hehehe. At least she is sleeping through the night now, and not freaking out in her crate anymore.


Puppy selfie :)

Little Miss got her first bath today, I wouldn't say she loved it...but she didn't freak out or anything. The kids were right there to help of course. She won't be able to take a bath in the sink forever...our bitty baby pup is going to be huge before we know it.

This is how we wash the dog, wash the dog, wash the dog LOL.

Someone get me out of here!

Jericho wanted a kiss LOL.
I will chew up something of yours for this.

Freeze, photo op!

She is not amused Hahaha!

Rinse.

Can I please be done now?!

Really I must insist.


Ah all done, she survived.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

hahha the sleeping puppy!!