Sunday, December 21, 2014

Santa...take 2.

We decided to go see Santa again today, it was my friends last day of doing the Santa pics...and Miss Kitsune will only be this little once.
I don't have the pro pics yet, but these are a few I snapped.

What is cuter than a puppy with Santa...I have no idea :)

It was crazy hard to get her to stay put...and she flat out refused to wear a hat LOL. Man is she adorable though.

The kids got in on the fun too...and yeah, the sign totally fits. I have bite and scratch marks to prove it Hehehe.




Yes, yes she is....and these 3 girls are too cute!

Hayden watch the choke hold...no puppies were harmed in the taking of these photos Hahaha.

Family pic, I didn't plan to be in the photo...or I would have worn some Seahawk gear too. They kicked butt today woohoo!!

We made some "gingerbread" man cookies.

We used the same recipe that we made for the starfish cookies at the trio's Bday party. These sugar cookies hold their cut out shape perfectly. We did add 1/2 cup more sugar...it didn't really make them too much sweeter, so I added a little frosting, then they were scrumptious.

The kiddos had a great time, they can't wait to make more for Santa.




My wonderful neighbor sent over gifts today, an adult basket...and a bunch of fun stuff for the kiddos too. Thank you Tammy and fam!

Kitsune is so dang smart, yes she has a PITA streak a mile wide, but I can see how amazing a little maturity will make her. We train with hot dog bits for a minute or two at a time, three times a day. In one week she has learned sit, here, focus, and is working on down. Of course she is much more prompt when I have food to reward her with, but she will still sit when asked...most of the time, even without food! She is close to being potty trained, she will have an accident if we don't pay attention when she goes to the door, but if we don't mess up...neither does she. I love this dog! She is a pistol...but such a sweetie and so fun!

She LOVES her training time...probably mostly she loves the hot dogs, but I think she also really enjoys working and learning.



She is such a cool dog...can't wait to teach her more. We need to start getting her out for socializing. One thing I adored about Gangster was that he was bomb proof about people, noises, situations...he was a cool character. I hope to get Kitsune there too.



No comments: